Friday, March 3, 2023

Whole Lotta Shakin Going On

Got a crazy busy month ahead of me!

This weekend, I'm participating in the Pedaling the Prairie ride with several members of the Saint Arnold's Bike Team - along with a few hundred new friends joining in on the fun.  Last weekend I rode 66 miles and I've already forgotten how terrible I felt after the ride.  How much I was regretting the ride by the mid-way point.  How much I wanted it to be over when I had another bridge to crest while riding against the wind.  Yup, I have totally forgotten all of that and I'm ready for the next one.

And then, the following week - I'll be up ion the Woodlands for my annual coursework on my professional certification.  I'll be taking time in the evenings to hit up a few skateparks in the area - making sure I make time on Friday to skate the 2nd largest skate park in the world!

THEN - I'm on a short tour in the Texas/ OK area with my band.  I'm super excited for the tour because I'm running low on coffee (I always pick up a bag or two while I tour) and I'll keep working on the new material that I'll be recording in May in Chicago.

And finally - of special note - I'll be riding in a Gran Fondo being held in far north Houston.  This will be my last big ride before the Texas MS150.  Yowza!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment